Some Lesser Known Facts About Shraddha Kapoor
- Does Shraddha Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Shraddha Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shraddha is half Marathi half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi.
- She was a tomboyish girl in childhood.
- She was a scholar and scored around 95% in her 12th standard exams.
- In her school days, she was good at almost everything- academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- Her elder brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
- When she was 16 years old, Salman Khan offered her a role after he saw her play at the Boston University, but at that time she was not ready for acting.
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan which started when she saw his debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000). She used to collect Hrithik’s photos and stick them onto the walls of her room.
- She never wanted to become an actress until a production house approached her.
- She is a trained singer; her mother and maternal grandfather are also trained classical singers.
- She is fond of collecting shoes.
- She idolizes actress Sridevi.
- She is addicted to tea.
- She is addicted to shopping online.
- She is a certified Scuba Diver.
- She has Hypermetropia (long-sightedness), wears spectacles at home and uses contact lenses otherwise.
- She loves to grow roses, aloe vera, hibiscus, tulsi, money plant, poinsettia, bougainvillea, mogra and many other home-grown plants.
2,697 total views, 31 views today