Liver Shashlik Recipe
- Liver ¼ kg (cut into pieces)
- Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- Whole Spices/ Garam Masala ½ teaspoon
- Ginger ½ tsp
- Garlic ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 4 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves 1 tsp (mashed)
- Red Chilies 1 (chopped)
- Tomatoes 1 (cut in square shape)
- Capsicum 1 (cut in square shape)
- Onion 1 (cut in square shape)
- First of all mix liver with cumin powder, whole spices, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, mashed coriander leaves, green chilies and red chilies in a bowl.
- Let it marinade for few hours meanwhile heat the coals in the brazier.
- Now take a skewer and place a piece of liver first, then capsicum, onion and tomato then again liver, capsicum, onion and tomatoes.
- Fill all the skewers in the same way.
- Heat the skewers in slow heated brazier or barbecue it in gas oven.
- Served it with boiled Rice.
- Best and luscious Liver Shashlik will be loved by all.
306 total views, 1 views today