Beef Madras Recipe
- Beef 250 g (small pieces)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Green cardamoms 2
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Green chilies 2 (chopped)
- Garlic 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Hot water 150 ml
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Handful of green coriander leaves
- Ginger 2 tsp (finely chopped)
- Put oil in a pan and add onions, green cardamom and cinnamon and fry.
- Then add the beef and fry for two to three minutes.
- Then add the green chili, garlic, turmeric, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, tomato paste and hot water and stir so it is evenly mixed.
- And cook for a few minutes until the meat is properly cooked.
- Then add the garam masala, coriander leaves and ginger and mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Dish it out and serve with rice.