- Chicken 1 Kg
- Onions 4
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Salt As Required
- Red chilli powder 1 to 2 tb
- Turmeric powder 1/5 ts
- Coriander powder 1/5 ts
- Garam Masala 1/5 ts
- Fried Almonds 1/4 cup
- Oil/Ghee 1 cup
- Heat oil/ghee at particular tempurature and fry the onions then take the onions from pot.
- Fry the meat for 5 min and add ginger garlic paste and then fry for 2 min.
- Make a paste of all spices and almonds then add this paste in yogurt and beat it.
- Add this paste of yogurt in chicken and cook for 20 min.
- When time is over add the paste of onions(when take the onions grind it in mixer and make the paste) and cook till the oil/ghee have been out.
- Then sprinkle Garam masala,fresh coriander,green chillies and ginger.
- Quorma is ready to serve.
If you want to eat more deliciton Quorma Recipe Use only That Masal.