Lachay Dar Paratha Recipe
- Flour 2 cup
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Clarified butter 4 tbsp
- Extra clarified butter for frying paratha
- Mix flour with wheat flour.
- Add 4 tbsp clarified butter and salt.
- Knead very well with Luke warm water till dough smooth.
- Make lemon size balls turn each ball into a long roll, 1 cm thick and shape this roll so that a coil circle is formed.
- Apply clarified butter inside as you coil the roll.
- Roll out each circle into a dinner plate size disk and fry on a hot tawa applying clarified butter.
1,292 total views, 1 views today