Kadai Vegetable Sabzi Recipe
- To begin making the Kadai Vegetable Sabzi, we will first steam all the vegetables (carrots, beans and cauliflower). You can use a steamer or a pressure cooker to steam your vegetables.. If using a pressure cooker, you just have to add 3 tablespoons of water and not more.
- Next once the vegetables are steamed, keep them aside.
- Next in a large kadai or a wok or a heavy bottomed pan; add in a tablespoon of oil. Add in the grated ginger, garlic, onions and capsicum. Stir fry on medium high heat until the onions and capsicum have become lightly lender but are still a little crisp.
- Once the onions and capsicum have reached the texture that you desire; add in the tomato puree and the masalas (coriander, turmeric, cardamom, garam masala and red chilli powder)
- Saute all the ingredient and wait for the tomatoes to come to a quick boil. After which add in the steamed vegetables, check the salt and spice levels and give all the ingredients a stir.
- Finally add in the dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi). Cover the pan, turn the heat to low and simmer the Kadai Vegetable Sabzi for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and trasfter the kadai sabzi to a serving platter.
328 total views, 1 views today