Fish Pulao Recipe
- King fish ½ kg
- Rice 300 gm (soaked)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Onion 2
- All spice as required (whole)
- Green chilies 4 – 5
- Curry leaves 10 – 12
- White cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Black cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Tomatoes 2 (boiled, chopped)
- Cut fish into small cubes, marinate with ginger garlic paste, all spice powder, turmeric and a little salt.
- Now shallow fry the fish with a little oil.
- Now remove from oil and keep aside.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan, add onion, whole all spice green chilies, curry leaves, white cumin seeds and black cumin seeds, fry well for a few minutes.
- Then add 1 ½ glass of water, cook till it comes to a boil.
- Add in rice, mix well and cook till rice comes on top.
- Now top with tomatoes and fried fish.
- Mix gently, simmer on low flame for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Then dish it out and serve hot.