Chinese Chicken Noodles Recipe
- Chicken 300 grams boneless
- Egg noodles 500 grams (boiled)
- Cabbage 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Capsicum 1 (finely cut)
- Spring onion 2 (finely cut)
- Green chilies 2 (cut in strips)
- Ginger 1 inch piece (julienned)
- Garlic 4 cloves (julienned)
- Red chilies 1 tsp (crushed)
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pot and cook chicken on high flame till color changes.
- Add all vegetables and fry for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles, mix and remove from flame.
- Add boiled noodles, mix well and serve.