Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
- Spaghetti 1 kg
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Carrots 3 (thinly sliced)
- Spring onion 1/2 bundle
- Green/ Red Capsicum 1 (thinly sliced)
- Black pepper 3 tsp or up to taste
- Chili Sauce 1/4 cup or to taste
- Tomato sauce 1/4 cup or up to taste
- Soy Sauce 1/4 cup or up to your taste
- Salt to taste
- Garlic and ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Eggs (optional) 2
- Water as required
- Oil 3 tbsp for fry
- For Boil Chicken: Get a saucepan and pour 4 cups water, then add the garlic and ginger paste add the chicken when water gets its first boil.
- Keep checking every 10 minutes to see if the chicken is cooked or not.
- For Boil Spaghetti: Add 9 cups of water to another saucepan and wait for it to boil completely. Then add the spaghetti with the salt and oil, so they don’t stick together.
- Get a large fry pan and add the vegetables, chicken and spaghetti together. Add the black pepper, chili sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and mix until all the ingredients are combined together.
- At the end if you want get the eggs and whisk them to together. After that fry it and break into pieces and spread over the spaghetti.