Chicken Burger Recipe
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Buns 4
- Egg 1
- Onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Black pepper 1 tbsp (crushed)
- White pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Chilli garlic sauce 4 tbsp
- Margarine as required
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato 1 (sliced)
- Salad leaves (for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl add minced chicken, black pepper, white pepper, salt, chopped onions, corn flour, salt and an egg.
- Mix well and shape the chicken mixture in to medium shaped patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken burgers.
- After the burgers change color, turn the flame off and place them on an absorbent paper.
- Now slice each bun into two halves.
- Spread margarine onto each slice.
- Place a chicken burger onto one slice, top with a slice of tomato, chili garlic sauce and finally a lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the second slice and serve.